When you set a base price for your rental, you will receive 65% of your base price as payment for yourself and the other 35% is for evee’s administration and rental insurance fees. The 35% fee covers for listing your car on our platform, using our services and products, the marketing of your car through our marketing channels, and insurance paid by the renter.
Normally during this handling, tax is not deducted from your payout and this profit can be considered as taxable income. You may need to declare it to the ATO at the end of a financial year. In addition, we do not provide you an tax invoice for your payouts because evee is paying you to rent out your car.
Depending on your circumstances and tax setup, GST may be applicable. You can also read what the Tax Department says about GST when sharing your assets.